We’ve accomplished so much together over the past year! Your support helped us reach record fundraising goals to support the mission of The New England Center for Children, enabling us to help children with autism acquire the skills they need to maximize their independence. Because of you we can:
- Provide students with enrichment including community exposure, vocational transportation, adaptive physical education, educational field trips, and peer interaction. Our Special Olympic expenses alone require uniforms and entry fees for 75 students each season!
- Maintain, replace and purchase equipment.
- Ensure the health and safety of our students with onsite medical care and residential updates.
- Offer robust professional development opportunities for staff to increase teacher knowledge and confidence.
- Stay current with the latest in instructive technology (SMART Boards, iPads, AAC devices) to enable our students to be as independent as possible.
- Enhance and promote our cloud-based teaching curriculum, the ACE ABA Software System.
Your continued support and encouragement means a great deal to our students, staff, and administration.
View the 2017 Annual Report.