This program provides comprehensive in-service training on how to apply learning theory to the education and treatment of individuals with developmental disabilities. Students participate in a variety of educational experiences including seminars, intervention projects and practicum assignments under the close supervision of internationally recognized behavior analysts.
Students are expected to complete 54 credit hours with at least 27 of those hours being seminars (the remaining 27 may be dissertation credit, behavior analysis practica, and additional elective seminars). Courses will be offered in three of the four 11-week terms scheduled by the Western New England University Graduate Program (Fall, Winter, and Spring terms). The program is designed to be completed in three years.
Benefits for Students Employed at NECC:
- Competitive tuition reimbursement package
- Courses are taught at NECC
- Conduct dissertation research at NECC under the supervision of nationally-recognized experts in behavior analysis and autism
- Applications for admission are due January 15
- Applications are submitted directly to WNEU
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree in behavior analysis or be certified as a master’s-level behavior analyst by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board®
- Applicants meeting additional admissions requirements and showing strong potential as scholars and future leaders in the field of behavior analysis will be considered
For More Information:
Visit the website for the Ph.D. in Behavior Analysis at WNE