ABAplus – ABA Online Training
ABAplus is an online, self-paced learning platform based on the New England Center for Children’s 45+ years of experience training behavior analysts and special educators to work effectively with individuals diagnosed with autism and related disorders.
Applied behavior analysis (ABA) is the use of techniques that increase positive behaviors and reduce those behaviors that may cause harm or interfere with learning.
ABAplus includes two course options:
INTRODUCTION TO APPLIED BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS
- Provides paraprofessionals and educators with a basic understanding of the principles of ABA
- 25 hours of lecture and hands-on practice
- Introduction to ABA
- Introduction to ASD
- Reinforcement Procedures
- Preference Assessments
- Data Collection
- Skill Acquisition
- Preventing Challenging Behavior
REGISTERED BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN®
- Coursework for RBT® certification process.
- Based on the RBT Task List (2nd edition) and designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for the RBT credential issued by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board®*.
FEEDBACK FROM ABAPLUS USERS
“Because of the Intro to ABA course, I had knowledge of how to conduct sessions with students which made my transition into my role smoother.”
“The Intro to ABA course gave me a solid foundation as I started my new role.”
*ABOUT THE RBT
The RBT is a certification established by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board for those who are responsible for the direct implementation of behavior-analytic services. This training program is based on the Registered Behavior Technician Task List and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for the RBT credential. The program is offered independent of the BACB. Click here to learn more about the requirements.