The New England Center for Children offers professional development training on topics in special education and supporting students with autism and related needs. Training sessions can be scheduled on-site at your school/agency or conducted virtually.
Training topics can include:
- Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis
- Preventing and De-Escalating Challenging Behavior
- Discrete Trial Instruction
- Task Analysis
- Data Collection Strategies
- Effective Communication with Families and Colleagues
- Understanding and Supporting Executive Functioning Skills
- Classroom and School Support Strategies for Children with Autism
Training content can be customized to a range of audiences and/or developed in specific content areas.
Please email Erin Coulson for more information or to discuss a training inquiry.