Each year, many undergraduate and graduate students have rewarding internship experiences at The New England Center for Children. Students are typically in their junior or senior year studying psychology, education, communication disorders, or other human services programs. Often, internships lead to full-time employment at NECC upon graduation.
An internship provides:
- Relevant experience in the application of behavior analysis principles with students who have special needs
- The opportunity to train and work alongside top professionals in an occupational environment
- Supervision from master’s or doctoral level clinicians
- Academic credit through your college or university
- Flexible scheduling based on your needs, including summer internship availability
- A program design that meets the academic requirements of your college
For a fall/spring semester full-time internship (approximately 25-30 hours/ week) please apply here.
For a fall/spring semester part-time internship (approximately 10-20 hours/ week) please apply here.