As a member of the instructional team, these professionals work with the teachers and supervisors to design and implement overnight clinical programming. Extensive training is provided to enable them to respond to any clinical, medical and emergency situation. A college education is not a requirement of this position. This can be a great job for local college students. We offer flexible shifts designed to fit your course schedule.
- Applicants may fill full-time or weekend-only part-time positions.
- Applicants must be physically, mentally and emotionally prepared to implement all medical, safety and emergency procedures.
- Applicants must be able to remain awake and alert throughout the overnight shift.
- Applicants must have their own transportation and be able to obtain a valid Massachusetts driver’s license.
- Applicants must have positive employment references.
- Applicants must be hard-working, reliable individuals with a strong commitment to oversee, diligently, the health and safety of our students and young adults during the overnight hours.
How To Apply:
To complete an application for a NECC Residential Overnight Professional position, please Click here.