Director, Marketing & Communications
Phone: 508-481-1015 x4049
Marketing & Communications Manager
Phone: 508-481-1015 x3288
Contact Michele Hart, Director, Marketing & Communications
Filming, Videotaping, and Photography
Production companies, advertisement agencies, private individuals, media and others desiring to film, photograph, or videotape at NECC must receive permission from Director, Marketing & Communications. Media may photograph publicly visible areas of buildings, not including students, providing this action does not interfere with vehicle traffic, student privacy, student transitions, student education, or the business of The New England Center for Children.
Events at The New England Center for Children OR at offsite locations on behalf of The New England Center for Children
Register with Director, Marketing & Communications to indicate intent to attend event. Upon event arrival, check-in at Registration table to notify staff of presence.
The safety, security, and privacy of our students and staff is NECC’s highest priority. Anyone attempting to gain unauthorized access to any areas without prior consent will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible under federal, state, and local law. Media must notify Director, Marketing & Communications in advance of visits to ensure student safety and privacy as well as adequate parking.
Where to Park
Media may park in the labeled Visitor parking spots upon arrival at the John and Diane Kim Autism Institute at 33 Turnpike Rd. Southborough, MA. All visitors mush check-in with the Front Desk upon arrival.
- 2019 PRSA Excellence Award for Best Media Campaign – Nonprofit
- 2017 Award for International Dissemination of Behavior Analysis from Society for the Advancement of Behavior Analysis (SABA)
- 2017 Vincent Strully, Jr. – Lifetime Achievement Award by Nonprofit PRO
- 2017 Vincent Strully, Jr. named Business Leader of the Year by Worcester Business Journal
- 2015 Innovation Award for ACE® ABA Software System from Small Business Association of New England (SBANE)
- 2008 NASET School of Excellence – National Association of Special Education Teachers
- 2007 Vincent Strully, Jr. named Social Entrepreneur of the Year in New England by Ernst & Young
- 2006 $450K Challenge Grant Recipient – The Kresge Foundation of Troy, Michigan
- 2005 Award for Enduring Programmatic Contributions in Behavior Analysis from the Society for the Advancement of Behavior Analysis (SABA)
- 2000 National Award for Model Professional Development from the U.S. Department of Education, the only special education school to receive such recognition