"Opening Doors for Families through Education, Training, Support, and Collaboration"
NECC welcomes involvement and extends support to our students' families by offering comprehensive services.
- Reliable team/parent communication
- Parent memo
- Collaborative development of Individual Education Plans
- Parent Training groups in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Sibling Support Group
- Mothers' and Fathers' support groups
- Outreach to out-of-state families
- Parent Workshops and information sessions
- Sponsorship of family events such as Annual Parents' Night
- On-going family support
NECC's Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan