At Monday night's Annual Fund Awards
Reception at the Seaport Hotel in Boston, we recognized those who have gone
above and beyond in support of NECC. We'd like to extend our congratulations
and our gratitude to all of the evening's honorees. This year's Annual Fund
Award Winners included:
- Scott Barnes, NECC Director of Human Resources
- The Harvard Community Action Partners (AKA: Harvard CAPs): Bill
Morrison, Marco Farsheed, William Guthlein, Rachel Corn, Anne Hoffman,
Gary Waters, and David Wilson
- Bis Macenka (sister of a former NECC student)
- Microsoft. (Anthony Kinney and Lisa Casillo of the Natick Store
accepted the award on Microsoft's behalf).
- The 2013 NECC Boston Marathon Team: Mike Keohane (NECC Parent) and
Michele Lawton (Former NECC Parent)
Lastly, this year's AFAR included a special Children of Promise
Award, which went to The Executive Office of Human Services during the Dukakis
administration represented by Judge Mark Coven, Mary Kay Leonard, Philip
Johnston, Mary McCarthy and Greg Torres.
To view more photos of the event, please visit our Facebook and Twitter pages.