Clinical, Administrative, and Support Positions
Many positions in these categories are filled from within NECC. But, we do have a need for talent that doesn't reside within our ranks. Examples may include Psychologists, Nurses, Speech & Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Development professionals, IT services, Human Resources, Food Services, Maintenance, and Business Office departments.
Registered Nurse Assistant Cook
Development Assistant Administrative Coordinator
We have a current need for an RN to work in our residential
school health services clinic. The clinic is nurse-managed, with an experienced
staff of Registered Nurses and Nurse Practitioners. Responsibilities will
include comprehensive health management of a group of students, collaboration
with clinical and consultant medical staff, ongoing communication with parents,
and staff health education trainings.
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast paced
environment, able to multi-task and prioritize needs efficiently, work
independently, have good triage and assessment skills, and have strong written
and verbal communication skills. Basic computer skills required.
BSN required; experience with a pediatric special needs
population preferred; must be licensed in MA.
The full time nurse will work day hours, M-F, and participate in
beeper rotation during off hours; generally 6 rotations per
We offer a great work environment, strong professional support
and growth and an outstanding array of benefits. Our compre¬hensive benefit
package includes 6 weeks of vacation, generous tuition support for con¬tinued
education, on-site childcare, medical, dental, life insurance and much, much,
For a complete description and to complete an application for the NECC Registered Nurse postion, please Click Here
Working with the Chief Development Officer, Driector of Development and overall Development staff, the Development Assistant is an integral part of the development team, providing all administrative support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedules and coordinates contact meetings for campaigns and the Annual Fund; meetings, tours, and travel plans
- Gift processing and timely acknowledgements
- Fundraising database management
- Work with appropriate staff to generate materials, presenations and reports for meetings
- Attend all events as necessary to provide support
- Research new ideas for donor gifts; make orders
- Research of prospects
- Interest in development, marketing and event management
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize projects, goald and deadlines
- Experience with Word and data-processing; excellent typing skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- College degree and at least two years job-related experience
For a complete description and to complete an application for the NECC Development Assistant, please CLICK HERE
Under the supervision of the Graduate Studies Specialist the Administrative Coordinator works with and provides administrative support to the Graduate Studies and Training Departments.
- Responds to internal and external inquiries of NECC's graduate studies program
- Assists in data entry and filing duties
- Assists with graduate student course registration
- Phone screens internship applicants
- Orders supplies and completes general office duties
- Assists in tracking and scheduling training for all NECC employees
- Prepares materials for trainings as needed
- College degree in related field; Master's Degree preferred
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to handle multiple projects with established deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Competitive salary and benefits are available for this full time position.
For a complete description and to complete an application for the NECC Administrative Coordinator, please CLICK HERE
Under the supervision of the Director of Food Services, the Assistant cook is responsible for assisting the Monday through Friday preperation of meals for students and staff.
- Prepares all meals within dietary guidelines and schedules.
- Oversees the student lunch line and salad bar in preperation, presentation, and maintenance during lunch period.
- Assists in serving lunches to staff and students according to Accuclaim procedures and guidelines.
- Prepares and serves grill items.
- Oversees any and all daily function forms to be prepared.
- Maintains highest standards of cleanliness.
- Assures that the kitchen meets all requirments as set forth by the Board of Health.
- Abiltiy to stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 50 pounds or less.
- Manual dexterity, good auditory and visual skilss.
- High school diploma or equivalent; degree in culinary arts preferred
- Proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
Competitive salary and benefits are available for full time positions.
For a complete description and to complete an application for the NECC Assistant Cook, please Click Here