Graduate Assistant Program
NECC staff enrolled in the Western New England University Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis graduate program are able to be employed as a NECC graduate assistant. Graduate assistants participate in the three-year degree program (on-site) while gaining valuable work experience with children, adolescents and young adults with autism, PDD and behavior disorders.
In addition to participating in the WNE graduate program, the graduate assistant fulfills full-time teaching responsibilities in the Level 1 or Level 2 role.
Benefits of the Graduate Assistant Position
- Full tuition
- Relocation assistance
- Furnished housing provided by NECC
- Full health and dental insurance coverage
- Practical training in classroom management and special education teaching techniques
- Opportunities to participate in research and present at professional conferences
To learn more about the Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis graduate program at Western New England University click here.
- Overall bachelors GPA of 3.0 is preferred.
- A combined verbal and quantitative score of 1000 is required on the Graduate Record Exams for full admission to the program
- Three letters of recommendation from a professional or academic reference
- Current curriculum vitae/resumé
- Personal statement
- $30 non-refundable application fee
- Early admission deadline for September enrollment - February 1
- After February 1, applications will be considered on a rolling admissions basis
- Completed application materials will be reviewed by doctoral-level mentors and an admissions recommendation will be made
- Application to the master's program is available on WNE website.